VoIP Phone Services Installation
We pride ourselves in offering competitive prices and outstanding service for:
We offer outstanding equipment from NEC, Avaya, Vertical, Zultys, Sutus, Switchvox and Allworx to meet a wide range of business needs.
We supply and install any type of Digital or Analog VOIP Phone Systems
Telephone Carriers / T1 and DSL
We have passed a rigorous selection process to become a member of the BellSouth Partner Program.
Cabling and Wiring
We offer the full line of Voice, Data and Fiber Optic services.
Lease and Financing
We also provide opportunities to lease or finance telephone equipments from Telecom Business Services.
Data and Computer Integration
We will come to your home or office to install your computer and communications systems.
Telecom Business Services: SMB Specialists!
There is a reason why Telecom Business Services has been recognized as a top business partner for small and medium-sized businesses. Our experience and expertise are matched by none, but most importantly, we keep our commitment to our customers-to deliver the best communications with unsurpassed customer and employee satisfaction!
How Can We Serve You?
- Call us at 770-662-0680 for answers to all your communications questions.
- Contact Us via this web site to tell us about your specific needs, ask a question, or request a quote.
- Click a link on the left for details about the products and services we offer.
Large and small, we've done it all.
We started in 2004 with the mission of providing innovative telecommunications solutions to the 200,000 businesses in Atlanta with 1 to 500 employees.
From your first phone line to a major enterprise solution, we have answers to your questions and are ready to serve.
We've provided communications systems for hospitals, county and governments facilities, dozens of banks, and many more with large and small business applications.
Data and Computer Integration
Think of us as your IT Department.
IT - Information Technology - many small businesses view it as a necessary pain and expense. Some realize that IT is not a core competency and find a trusted partner to manage it.
Telecom Business Services is an Atlanta IT company which serves as a trusted partner for many small businesses and professional firms. Our clients have demanding technology requirements and performance objectives. We provide a solution that conforms to both.
We're an alternative to
- Recruiting and hiring IT staff
- Buying network management infrastructure
- Building and sustaining an IT operations center
Our experience designing and managing networks for a wide variety of businesses since 2004 gives us a perspective that less experienced providers lack. Implementing several networks every month, we've handled just about any type of platform migration that can be done. We've supported clients during periods of rapid growth and expansion. We've learned from every client, and we bring that learning to the table with every new client engagement.
What sets us apart? We provide only the best in hardware and software, so you are assured of quality.
Focus on your business while Telecom Business Services handles your IT needs, including:
- Storage area networks
- Disaster Recovery
- Project management and outsourced IT services
- Standardized IT environment
- Improved IT management tools and network performance
- Comprehensive, reliable protection from external IT attacks
- Sound asset management practices
- Live help desk support from 7 to 7 and on call for after-hours emergencies
Subscription based Computing
With the emergence of new technology, we can configure your computer systems to be managed and maintained via a secure Internet connection. The emerging model of subscription-based computing meets the needs of businesses to have more reliable networks and faster, more efficient support.
For a low per user fee per month, small to medium sized organizations can now afford a Fortune 500 IT infrastructure. With our technology partners, Telecom Business Services can deliver a fully managed computer network and fast, friendly technical support for a fixed monthly fee. The offering includes:
- A computer network proactively managed and monitored by our operations center
- Help desk staffed by our support center team
- Enterprise-class anti-virus and firewall security
- Easy, secure access to files and applications for remote and traveling staff
- Secure email with spam filtering
- Offsite backup of critical data
- Web hosting
- Ongoing consultation and assistance with the procurement of hardware and software.
Telecom Business Services is your "One Stop Shop" for all voice and data services providers.